Tacoma Art Museum offers a limited number of partial scholarships of up to 50% off registration for Summer Camp depending on enrollment. If any of the sessions have low enrollment one week prior to its start, additional scholarships will be considered. The scholarships will be awarded through a lottery selection system.
To apply for a scholarship, please submit the following in addition to your registration form:
- A statement from the parent/guardian explaining extenuating circumstances and the amount that you are able to contribute towards tuition
- A short written statement from the child expressing interest in attending Summer Camp
Submit Scholarship Statements to:
Tacoma Art Museum
Attn: Summer Camp
1701 Pacific Ave
Tacoma, WA 98402, or
In order to qualify, scholarship applications must be received by Friday, June 13, 2014. Eligible applicants will be entered into a lottery drawing. Winning scholarship recipients will be notified by Friday, June 20. The family’s financial contribution will be due at that time to complete the registration process.
Please note, recipients agree to the following:
- Award recipients and guardians are required to adhere to the rules of the camp
- Award recipients are responsible for their own transportation to and from camp each day
- Award recipients are responsible for providing their own lunch
- Recipients are required to fill out the Medical Information form and Hold Harmless Agreement and return them to Tacoma Art Museum before the start of the camp.