ABC: Art for Businesses and Community Organizations
Art, businesses, and community organizations are the building blocks for a vibrant and healthy community. Tacoma Art Museum invites South Sound businesses and organizations to take part in the Art for Businesses and Community Organizations (ABC) membership program. Through this membership you can offer employees and active organization members the benefit of free visits to TAM. Engagement with visual arts supports their ability to achieve, and enhances the critical skills needed to participate in creating vibrant work places and communities. By giving strategically and acting locally, together we can make a difference in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
Benefits of $500 Level
- Recognition on TAM website
- Prominent Logo on Lobby Plasma Screen
- Annual Listing in Insight (Semi-Annual Member Magazine)
- Free Admission for all employees or active organization members
- 10% discount in TAM Store
- Member rates on all programming
- Annual ABC Appreciation Day (bring a friend for free)
Additional Benefits at $1,000 Level
- Donor Wall listing
- 10 Guest Passes Per Year
- 2 Private Group Tours for Employees, Staff, and Guests
- 5% Event Space Rental Discount
Contact Kari Young, Associate Director of Development, at 253-272-4258 ×3024 or KYoung@TacomaArtMuseum.org for more information.
Contributions to Tacoma Art Museum are eligible for tax credits. Your financial advisor can help you determine if your company can benefit from this opportunity.