Do you MUSE? This higher education membership is an expansion of Tacoma Art Museum’s mission to connect people through art. The MUSE (Membership for University Student Enrichment) program provides an educative space for students, faculty, and staff to explore the visual arts. This membership and partnership with local institutions of higher learning is an extension of their academic, creative, and visual resources for faculty and staff to enhance their students’ education.
Regional colleges and universities can receive free admission for their students, faculty, and staff through Tacoma Art Museum’s MUSE membership program. Additional benefits include:
- Invitation to Fall Orientation night
- Quarterly University E-newsletter
- Access to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Library
- Monthly Attendance Report
- Member rates for Group Tours and Education programs
- Exclusive invitations to special member events
MUSE memberships begin at $1,500 for 150 complimentary admissions. If the attendance quota is reached, MUSE members will receive discounted admission.
Contact Kari Young, Associate Director of Development, at 253-272-4258 ×3024 or KYoung@TacomaArtMuseum.org for more information.