Join us to celebrate Two Centuries of American Still-Life Painting: The Frank and Michelle Hevrdejs Collection! This striking exhibition brings together masterpieces by some of the most influential American painters of the genre. Come together for an unforgettable evening:
- Hear from American Still Life exhibition curator Kaylin Weber
- Groove to lively music by The Kareem Kandi Band
- Snap a picture in the 1000 Words photo booth
- Create your own masterpiece at a Still-Life workshop hosted by YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
- Enjoy jelly rolls by Dolce Si Sicilian Bakery & Café, hors d’oeuvres prepared by TAM Cafe, and a no-host bar
RSVP and Tickets
- Free for members: RSVP by Friday, September 1 to RSVP@TacomaArtMuseum.org
- $20 non-members; $10 students with ID. Purchase online or at the door.
Above: Raphaelle Peale, Orange and Book, c. 1817. Oil on canvas, 8 3/4 × 11 inches. The Frank and Michelle Hevrdejs Collection.