Make sure Mom feels special this Mother’s Day by treating her to an artful brunch at TAM by Pacific Grill Events & Catering. Reservations include complimentary museum admission, full buffet access, and some surprises just for Mom!
- Two Seating Times: 10 am – 12 pm, and 1 – 3 pm. Ticket holders may arrive at any time during the specified reserved time slot.
- Brunch Buffet – Preview the menu here
- Museum admission included; family activity available in galleries
- Complimentary beverage for Mom
- Free art making project in TAM Studio
- Snap a family portrait at our photo kiosk
- Custom festive wristband for each brunch attendee
- Cost: $44.95 Adult; $24.95 Children 6-12; $14.95 Children 2-5; FREE Children under 2 (no reservation required).
- Reservations are required.
- Mother’s Day Brunch at TAM has sold out in past years.
- Parking is available in the TAM lots at an additional charge. Street parking available on surrounding streets.
- Reservations close Sunday, May 5 at 11:59 pm.
For menu or reservation questions, contact Pacific Grill Catering & Events at 253-272-6469. For all other questions, contact Kathleen from Tacoma Art Museum at 253-722-2456.
Special Mother’s Day Discount
Gorgeous ceramic vessels (complete with built-in place to rest your thumb!) by Cary Lane a.k.a The Bowl Maker, purchase during Mothers Day Brunch to receive 15% off.
*** REFUND POLICY *** CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE BY TUESDAY, MAY 1st 11:59 pm for REFUND.