Tacoma Art Museum (TAM) is a public-spirited institution with nationally-recognized exhibitions and innovative educational programs that attract thousands of visitors annually to its galleries and events. The museum has developed a reputation for presenting art in a thought-provoking yet accessible manner. TAM has also made a strong commitment to Northwest art through its acquisition and exhibition programs.
Qualified candidates for open positions must possess a compatible commitment to quality, innovation, teamwork, and sustainable growth.
- Events & Corporate Relations Officer (full-time)
- Museum Cafe & Catering Manager (full-time)
- Security Control Room Operator (part-time)
- Seasonal Cafe and Catering Staff (variable hours)
- Event Support Crew (variable hours)
- Visitor Services Representative (variable hours)
Tacoma Art Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TAM strongly encourages applicants from members of groups underrepresented in careers related to museums and the visual arts.