Tacoma Art Museum (TAM) is a public-spirited institution with nationally-recognized exhibitions and innovative educational programs that attract thousands of visitors annually to its galleries and events. The museum has developed a reputation for presenting art in a thought-provoking yet accessible manner. TAM has also made a strong commitment to Northwest art through its acquisition and exhibition programs.
Qualified candidates for open positions must possess a compatible commitment to quality, innovation, teamwork, and sustainable growth. All applicants must fill out and submit a cover letter, resume, and the employment application found here.
- Lead Telefund Caller (part time)
- Telefund Caller (part time)
- Grants and Development Communications Manager (full time)
- Marketing and Communications Manager (part time)
- Security Control Room Operator/Internal Events Coordinator (full time)
- Building Maintenance Associate (part time)
- Visitor Services Representative (part time)
- Event Support Crew (variable hours)
Tacoma Art Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TAM strongly encourages applicants from members of communities underrepresented in careers related to museums and the visual arts.
Tacoma Art Museum (TAM) is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, TAM will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.