Join us for a season of vibrant, thoughtful, and unforgettable programs created in collaboration with the 30 Americans local Community Advisory Committee.
- Members’ Opening; September 24, 2016, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Collector Conversation; September 25, 2016, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Then and Now – Moderated Panel on Racism; Free Third Thursday, October 20, 2016, 6:30 pm –8:00 pm
- Poetry Slam: The American Experience; Free Third Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Film Screening: Colored Frames; Free Third Thursday, December 15, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- 30 Americans Free Community Festival, Sunday, January 8, 2017, 10 am – 4pm
Visit the TAM Events calendar for more information.
Above, in order: Northwest Art Now artist Amanda Manitach presenting a Lunch and Learn lecture. Visitors learning origami during the American Matsuri Free Community Festival. Artist collective Gran Fury member presenting during ArtAIDSAmerica‘s It’s A Wrap! Closing Party. Artists and members mingling during the opening of Northwest Art Now.