Hours and Admission
Tuesday–Sunday 10 am–5 pm
Free Third Thursday 5 pm–8 pm
PARKING NOTICE FOR SUNDAY MAY 1, 2016
TAM will be open during normal operating hours from 10 am – 5 pm, but please find alternative parking. Our lot will be occupied by the Tacoma City Marathon for most of the day.
Please take transit in or park at other locations, information may be found here.
Tuesday–Friday 8 am–5 pm
Students, Military, Seniors (65 +)
Family (2 adults and up to 4 children under 18)
Children age 5 and under
Free with paid admission, $2 for members and during free admission hours
Tacoma Museum District Pass
Includes admission to four museums to use within seven days of first redemption. Passes may be purchased at TAM or any other participating museum: LeMay–America’s Car Museum, Museum of Glass, or WA State History Museum.
$45 Adult; $35 student/senior/military
Click here to learn more about the Tacoma Museum District or to purchase a ticket online.
Open the following days
- Easter, Sunday, March 27, 2016
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2016
- Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24, 2016
- New Year’s Eve, Saturday, December 31, 2016
Closed the following days
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016
- New Years Day, Sunday, January 1, 2017